Sunday, June 14, 2009

The New Place..





We are sooo happy! We are really enjoying meeting all our new neighbors and getting settled in! Sam is getting used to taking daily trips down the street to use the "potty." We are still attempting to grow a yard, whoa, it is work! Dylan loves to swing out on the porch, go for walks, and is starting to move around the house. We will be safety proofing the house. We found a babysitter that is starting to watch Dylan 10 hours a week! Maybe I will get something done this week! Joe and I managed to have our first date since we moved here! We saw the new Denzel and John Travolta movie and then Joe treated me to Sushi! Yes, they have sushi here, but it is the only one in the area! We hosted a couple dinners this week, I really enjoy cooking! Thanks MOM for all the great salad receipes, everyone always loves them! Joe hit it off with our new neighbor and they took off to night fish? ok sounds fun!!! I told him he has to work tomorrow, so try not to stay out too late! We miss Mimi and Papa, however, they have officially learned to use Skype, so we get to see them on web cam!! I am hoping to not kill off the new landscaping my parents worked so hard on. I counted today, Dylan now has 4 teeth, lets hope none of them pull a disappearing act again!!

3 comments:

Rademad said...

What a cute boy! I cannot wait to get my hands on him. I love all of that blonde hair he has coming in! I think he likes that swing!
Love your house too! Glad that you like your new home, and that you are enjoying your new neighbors!
Aunty Barb

Dylan Days said...

THANKS! We are enjoying most of it! It is certainly a work in progress.. We are so excited to see everyone!

Amy said...

Awe, that house looks nice!