Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Awaiting Baby!


















9 Months Go By..

Sometimes I am amazed how quickly time goes by. My pregnancy seemed to fly by quickly. I remember the day I found out I was pregnant. Joe and I had just driven 9 hours in the car back home from Christmas in Kansas. I took 3 tests to make sure it was accurate! I was so anxious I went to the doctor the next day to confirm results. Joe and I were in SHOCK! It turned out being the greatest miracle in our lives. So many exciting things happened during my pregnancy! KU won the Orange Bowl, KU won the Final Four in San Antonio, TX and we traveled to a family wedding in Colorado! I also had the pleasure of moving back to Kansas to live at my parents house! I had a great pregnancy. The last couple weeks were the toughest. I had a beautiful Baby Shower hosted by very close family friends! I received some wonderful gifts for Baby Dylan.. I also had the opportunity to get a Fun Scan Sonogram of the baby which was very neat. I could also send Joe the pictures online..The hardest part of the pregnancy was saying good-bye to Joe as he left on his deployment.. I managed to keep busy and I have made it thus far!

No comments: