Thursday, August 28, 2008

An Unforgetable Moment..




Baby Dylan is Born!
A day we will never forget. My water broke around 3:30am on Thursday August 21st. I awoke my mom who promptly help me get ready for the hospital. I had already packed my bags so that was a relief. My mom and I drove to the hospital where we met my brother Matt. We were quickly checked in and I was assigned a delivery room. After what seemed like hours, I was given some pain medication. The contractions seemed to ease after that point. I spent the day eating ice chips and hanging out with my family. Joe was able to watch the delivery process via web cam. By 4pm the doctor said I was ready to start pushing.. Wow, I workout but this was the biggest workout I have done in a long time! After an hour and a half, little Dylan was delivered into the world.The doctor held him up right away for Joe to see. They cleaned him off along with weighing him. HE weighed 7.3 pounds and was 19 3/4 inches long. He was so Handsome.. Our world changed forever!!

No comments: