Thursday, August 28, 2008

Delivery Coaches



MY COACHES!!
They cheered me on and supplied me with ice, blankets, pillows and much more..My coaches were the best and I thank them from the bottom of my heart. My brother Matt, who is in Medical School, helped keep me focused during labor and also kept the computer going so Joe could watch the Delivery! My brother is very busy with school and I am so thankful I could call him at 3 am and have him be at the hospital by 6am and stay with me as long as I needed him. My mom is a trooper. She has been helping me out and waiting on me hand and foot. I can't tell you how selfless she is and how much support she gives to all of us. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Joe and I appreciate your kindness and love.

1 comment:

Katherine said...

Yey! Love the blog :)
Love the pictures too!